Enrollment Services

The following are enrollment services provided through Peer Advocacy at Being Alive. For more information about these services call Peer Advocacy at (619) 291-1400.

If you would like to enroll in these services, we recommend that you call Peer Advocacy in advance to schedule a time/date and find out what documentation you may need for enrollment.

ADAP Enrollment

ADAP (AIDS Drug Assistance Program) is California"s prescription drug assistance program funded by Ryan White CARE legislation and state funds. This program is administered by Professional Management Development Corporation (PMDC) under contract with the California Department of Health Services. To be eligible for the California ADAP program applicationts must:

• Be living in California
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be HIV positive
• Have a Federaladjusted gross income of less than $50,000 a year

For a complete list of requirements, contact Being Alive at (619) 291-1400.

CARE HIPP Enrollment

CARE HIPP (Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency ACT. Health Insurance Premium Payment Program) pays for health insurance premiums for eligible HIV infected individuals. People who receive CARE HIPP assistance are eligible for ADAP services . If clients are receiving CARE HIPP they are most likely enrolled in a private health insurance program. This means they are eligible for the co-payment assistance only. Read more about this program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment